TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
September 15, 2021
- Touchstone Teams are back in schools!
- CiViL Service Flood Relief Project in Waverly went great!
- A friend is finished with radiation treatment!
- Scott Hamilton’s “Good People” show will soon premier on K-LOVE On Demand streaming service. Touchstone’s “Show Our Love” CiViL Service project will be featured in episode 2!
- A friend passed their heart test.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- A jumpstart for Touchstone Tribute planning team and participants
- Touchstone counseling clients
- Guidance and favor for the Hays Foundation grant
- That Scott Hamilton’s “Good People” TV show (on which our CiViL students have a segment) will be picked up by the network.
- Plans and staffing for CiViL school programs that start the day after Labor Day.
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
- Guidance for Touchstone counseling clients
Comfort and Healing
- A friend’s 92 year old aunt in hospital.
- Multiple friends battling cancer
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends working on addiction recovery
- Hurricane Ida flood survivors
- All those left behind in Afghanistan
- Survivors and volunteer helpers of the Waverly TN flood
- Those suffering from the earthquake in Haiti
- Our aging families
- Guidance for friends planning a building project.
- A change of heart for young people bullying a special needs adult.
- Guidance for a friend with a new vision for ministry
- A friend has regular grand jury duty, and it is important, but intense.
- Those with domestic violence and mental health challenges
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ
- The backlash against Critical Race Theory and its effect on education
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- The tug-of-war between personal freedoms and safety
- Threats and violence in anti-mask and anti-vaccine protests
- Stamina and safety for all health care workers
- Wise leadership over masking and vaccine requirements
- Protection for those w compromised immune systems
- The revival that could come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- A swift comeback from the COVID-19 economy