TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
- We are making progress in preparing the 2020 Tribute.
- A friend had her first Film/TV industry job this week.
- We are excited about our new volunteers, Cortney & Sarah James.
- A friend’s knee is already better w new treatment.
- Touchstone will be launching Zoom CiViL for Oliver Middle School students.
- Touchstone Tribute Plans and sponsorships
- We are taping for our virtual Touchstone Tribute on Friday.
- Students & Teachers – making online school work
- For volunteer CiViL facilitators who will be leading groups this week.
- Students need to catch up on work before the end of the quarter.
- Need new board members
Sponsorships for the upcoming Touchstone Tribute
Comfort and Healing
- A friend whose dog passed away last week
- A friend has been diagnosed with Stage four lung cancer.
- A friend’s wife has bleeding on the brain.
- A friend who fell and broke his neck
- A friend with severe back pain
- The 11 yr old child of CiViL alum has been sexually abused
- The family of a friend who died last week
- A friend who is dying of brain cancer – may he live his last days well.
- Our aging parents and friends
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- A friend with a potential liver problem
- A friend whose mother passed away last week.
- A friend who needs a new job and comfort from a year of losses
- A friend suffering from severe depression
- That a friend comes to the Lord
- A friend will find Film/TV industry job(s).
- A friend needs money for dental work.
- The restoration of a friend’s relationship with his brother
- West Coast fires
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ – students and leaders
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.