TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
- Jim’s first CiViL Group meeting was great!
- A friend is recovering from neck surgery.
- A local celebrity will take part in the Touchstone Tribute.
- Missionary friends arrived safely in Mozambique.
- Sponsorships for the upcoming Touchstone Tribute
- Students & Teachers – making online school work
- Neighborhood CiViL – Lead us to those who need us.
- School District leadership
- Touchstone Tribute Plans for October 20
- Need new board members
- A friend’s weekly online class
Comfort and Healing
- A friend who fell and broke his neck
- A friend with severe back pain
- The 11 yr old child of CiViL alum has been sexually abused
- A friend who is recovering from ovarian surgery
- The family of a friend who died last week
- A friend who is dying of brain cancer
- Our aging parents and friends
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- Guidance for a friend deciding on knee treatment
- A friend with a potential liver problem
- A friend whose mother passed away yesterday.
- A friend needs a new job
- A friend suffering from severe depression
- A friend is searching for a job search in New York.
- A friend needs money for dental work.
- The restoration of a friend’s relationship with his brother
- West Coast fires
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ – incarcerated students
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.