TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
- Our growing partnership with Rocketown
- Good family visits for the Weber family last week
- We received a pledge for Touchstone Tribute matching funds!
- A friend is moving back to NYC soon.
- Students – frustrations with the canceled football season
- We will need additional matching funds for the Touchstone Tribute.
- Wisdom and favor for the state response to our CARES Act Grant application
- Preparations for the virtual Touchstone Tribute on October 20
- Neighborhood CiViL plans to begin after Labor Day
- We need several new board members.
- Need more qualified, trained male volunteers
Touchstone’s Partner Organizations
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Hillsboro High School
- Overton High School
- Hillwood High School
- Oliver Middle School
- Belmont University
- Lipscomb University
- Nashville Youth For Christ – ministry to incarcerated youth
Comfort and Healing
- A friend is having spinal stenosis surgery today.
- A friend lost his job, and then his wife died suddenly.
- A young Barefoot Republic staffer died.
- Help and comfort for residents of Louisiana & Texas after Hurricane Laura.
- Melony’s dad is on the mend, but still weak.
- For a friend at the sudden loss of her daughter
- For a former student whose father just died of cancer
- For a friend with brain cancer
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- The anti-racism movement
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.
- Wisdom & guidance for safety in going back to schools
- Resolution and patience for a stubborn water heater malfunction.
- Moving and traveling mercies for a friend as she heads back to NYC on Labor Day Weekend.
- A friend needs expensive dental work.
- Friend who is working on alcohol addiction recovery.
- A friend wants restoration of relationship with his brother.
- The upcoming general elections