TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
NOVEMBER 4, 2020
- A friend got a new job.
- We resolved a data loss problem.
- Melony’s dad moved to rehab facility close to home.
- We had a positive meeting with a potential board candidate.
- A friend’s new song is being well received.
- Jim will be taping an appearance on the New Nashville Gospel Show.
- Touchstone Tribute Plans watch parties
- Provision for 2020 4th Qtr finances
- Blessing and protection to all who support Touchstone
- Successful matriculation for 2020 CiViL Grads in their 1st college semester
- Touchstone needs several new board members.
Comfort and Healing
- Melony’s 86 year old father fell last week and fractured his pelvis, spine, and some ribs.
- A friend who tested positive for COVID-19 last week.
- A CiViL alum is recovering from COVID-19 that brought on an attack of Sickle Cell symptoms.
- A friend’s nephew after his dad’s death.
- For a friend and her family at the passing of her brother
- A friend needs healing from colon cancer.
- A friend needs healing from a thyroid problems that cause severe pain & collapse
- Comfort for those feeling the burden of crisis, isolation, and political conflict.
- A friend who fell and broke his neck
- A friend with severe back pain
- The 11 yr old child of CiViL alum has been sexually abused and may still be in danger, due to custody issues.
- A friend who is dying of brain cancer – may he live his last days well.
- Our aging parents and friends
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- A friend who has had a year of losses
- That several friends of friends come to the Lord
- Several friends who need to find work
- A friend planning expensive dental work needs to be able to finance it.
- That a friend’s house would sell
- That the election would be decided peacefully.
- The restoration of a friend’s relationship with his brother
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ staff has regional training this week.
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.