TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
November 3, 2021
- For a beautiful chilly Fall day
- A friend loved her experience volunteering for Habitat For Humanity.
- Melony spoke in a Belmont University class last night.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- The CiViL Service Waverly Project on 11/06
- The formation of Hillwood CiViL groups
- The Touchstone Tribute planning team and participants
- Touchstone counseling clients
- Plans and staffing for CiViL school programs
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
Comfort and Healing
- Melony’s sinus infection & Jim’s fatigue
- A friend is recovering from eye surgery.
- In ICU w COVID: Jim’s high school friend Francis
- A friend was diagnosed with heart arrhythmia
- Several friends have parents in declining health.
- A friend is having major shoulder surgery on Nov 15
- Multiple friends are grieving lost loved ones.
- A friend is battling cancer.
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends working on addiction recovery
- Guidance for a discouraged friend
- Starvation in Madagascar due to drought
- A friend needs guidance regarding a creative idea.
- The kidnapped missionaries in Haiti
- Supply chain issues and the economy
- Anger and conflict hyped by social media
- Those suffering from recent disasters (hurricane, floods, fires, earthquakes), and war)
- Our aging families
- Guidance for friends planning a building project.
- Those with domestic violence, mental health, and other challenges
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ
- The backlash against Critical Race Theory and its effect on education
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Wise leadership over masking and vaccine requirements
- Conflict over vaccine mandates
- Protection for those w compromised immune systems
- Threats and violence in anti-mask and anti-vaccine protests
- Stamina and safety for all health care workers
- A swift comeback from the COVID-19 economy
- Plans for a CiViL Service Waverly Project on 11/06
- The revival that could come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance