TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
November 23, 2022
- A few days to rest, recover, and be thankful
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- The health of our staff, volunteers, students, and teachers
- Our Fourth Quarter Fundraising
- Touchstone needs additional staff and volunteers
- Touchstone URGENTLY needs new office space.
- All our CiViL students
- Touchstone counseling clients
- Protection for Touchstone volunteers and staff
Comfort and Healing
- A family is losing their 2nd baby in a year.
- A friend is getting over a stomach bug.
- A friend is having problems with her pregnancy.
- A friend’s grandson took his life.
- A struggling family member
- Friends caring for aging parents
- Friends recovering from past trauma, lymphoma, lung cancer,
- Friends fighting COVID, eye cancer, family or personal addiction, sickle cell anemia
- A friend’s protracted struggle to fix a plumbing leak
- Traveling mercies over Thanksgiving
- Navigating holiday family drama
- A friend is having problems with a neighbor.
- A friend is seeking new work opportunities.
- A friend needs lifting up.
- That those we love would come to follow Jesus
- Favor and provision for a friend regarding a building plan.
- That students in Juvenile detention will respond positively to those who visit them to bring help, hope, and the Gospel.
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Mission Discovery
- Youth for Christ
Higher Education – Interns:
- Belmont University
- Lipscomb University
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car & Foundation
- HCA Healthcare Foundation
Metro Nashville Public Schools:
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Mission Development International
- Mission Increase Foundation
- Protection from COVID-19, Flu, RSV, Polio & Monkey Pox, gun violence, politicization of the church, persecution, military attack, domestic violence, The predicted recession, and for first responders
- Justice for those who harbor sexual abusers, all involved in the January 6 insurrection, all races, ethnicities, etc.
- Our enemies and persecutors
- Those with mental health challenges