TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
NOVEMBER 18, 2020
- A friend had a good trip to see her ailing father.
- Our CiViL Service Project last Wednesday went well.
- A friend in need of expensive dental work has been provided for.
- Jim has survived to his 62nd birthday.
- A friend’s new Christmas song is getting to those who need to hear it.
- A friend’s niece is out of the ICU recovering at home.
- Safety and success for a CiViL Service project the Tue before Thanksgiving
- Melony’s class & final assessment
- Healing and growth for Touchstone’s counseling clients
- Touchstone Tribute Plans watch parties
- Provision for 2020 4th Qtr finances
- Blessing and protection to all who support Touchstone
- Touchstone needs several new board members.
Comfort and Healing
- Protection for a friends mom. COVID infection rate is very high in her living facility.
- Multiple friends are COVID-19 positive.
- A friend with colon cancer is enduring very expensive and difficult treatment and by himself.
- Several friends are having family troubles.
- Melony’s 86 year old father is recovering from a fractured pelvis, spine, ribs, and a UTI.
- The 11 yr old child of CiViL alum has been sexually abused and may still be in danger, due to custody issues.
- A friend who is dying of brain cancer – may he live his last days well.
- Our aging parents and friends
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- A friend who has had a year of losses
- A friend has a potentially contentious Home Owners’ Association meeting after Thanksgiving.
- That a friend’s house would sell
- That several friends of friends come to the Lord
- Several friends who need to find work
- The emotional burden of crisis, isolation – especially during the holidays
- A peaceful and effective post-election transition of power
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ staff has regional training this week.
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.