TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
NOVEMBER 11, 2020
- A friend is up and around after broken neck.
- Jim had a good performance on New Nashville Gospel Show.
- Jim went on his first hike real hike since a leg injury in June.
- A friend’s already has an offer on their deceased relative’s house.
- A friend’s knee is better after new treatments.
- A friend started her new job this week.
- Today’s CiViL Service Project went well.
- Healing and growth for Touchstone’s counseling clients
- Touchstone Tribute Plans watch parties
- Provision for 2020 4th Qtr finances
- Blessing and protection to all who support Touchstone
- Successful matriculation for 2020 CiViL Grads in their 1st college semester
- Touchstone needs several new board members.
Comfort and Healing
- Melony’s 86 year old father is recovering from a fractured pelvis, spine, ribs, and a UTI.
- A friend’s dad is recovering from a heart procedure this week.
- A friend’s nephew after his dad’s death.
- A friend needs healing from colon surgery.
- Comfort for those feeling the burden of pandemic, isolation, economic uncertainty, and political conflict.
- A friend with severe back pain
- The 11 yr old child of CiViL alum has been sexually abused and may still be in danger, due to custody issues.
- A friend who is dying of brain cancer – may he live his last days well.
- Our aging parents and friends
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- A friend who has had a year of losses
- That several friends of friends come to the Lord
- Several friends who need to find work
- A friend needs expensive dental work and is applying for a grant to pay for it.
- That a friend’s house would sell
- A peaceful and just post-election certification process.
- The restoration of a friend’s relationship with his brother
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ staff has regional training this week.
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.