TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
May 5, 2021
- All those who will be helping with The Big Payback
- A revived interest in CiViL Rocketown
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- The Big Payback digital fundraiser on May 6 – We are aiming for a most number of individual givers prize between 11am-1pm CDT.
- Guidance for Touchstone counseling clients
- That God would bring the new students he wants at CiViL Rocketown
- Students who have given up on their futures during COVID
- Touchstone counseling clients & CiViL students
- New Touchstone board member for late summer or fall
- A CiViL student who is engaged in unhealthy relationship patterns
- Funding for CiViL water bottles, T-shirts, and other CiViL items
Comfort and Healing
- Maddie McClendon, a teen with terminal cancer
- Jim’s sister has had a sinus/respiratory infection since before Christmas.
- A friend who is undergoing chemo for colon cancer
- Two friends diagnosed with breast cancer, one starting proton therapy and one having a bilateral complete mastectomy
- Friends and TYRS clients who have lost loved ones recently
- A friend who is hospitalized with liver problems
- A friend struggling with mental health problems
- A friend’s sister has un-diagnosed health issues
- Friends fighting COVID-19 and after affects
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends and clients working on alcohol recovery
- Those who suffered from tornado and flood damage this week
- A friend who is seeking new direction in life
- Our friends who need jobs
- Anyone with domestic violence and mental health challenges
- A friend’s homeless son in CA
- Divisive misinformation that generates social media drama.
- The flood of minors at the southern boarder.
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ – incarcerated students
- A reduction in police shootings and justice in those cases
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Out of control pandemic surges in India and Brazil
- Improved vaccine participation
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for all with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers