TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
May 19, 2021
- We had a good board meeting last Saturday, and we are so grateful to our hard working board members!
- We are thankful for everyone who took part in the Panera Fundraiser for Touchstone on May 18!
- Our school-based CiViL Groups have wrapped up for the year.
- We look forward to Summer CiViL!
- A friend’s post-traffic accident problems are solved.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- New Touchstone board member for late summer or fall
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
- Remaining funding needed for water bottles, T-shirts, and other CiViL swag
- Guidance for Touchstone counseling clients
- That God would bring the new students he wants at Summer CiViL
Comfort and Healing
- A friend battling cancer
- Jim’s sister is still fighting a tenacious sinus/respiratory infection
- A friend who is undergoing chemo for colon cancer
- Two friends diagnosed with breast cancer, one starting proton therapy and one having a bilateral complete mastectomy
- Friends and TYRS clients who have lost loved ones recently
- A friend who is hospitalized with liver problems
- A friend’s sister has un-diagnosed health issues
- Friends fighting COVID-19 and after affects
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends and clients working on alcohol recovery
- Traveling mercies for several friends over the coming weeks
- A friend who is seeking new direction in life
- Several friends who need jobs
- Anyone with domestic violence and mental health challenges
- A friend’s homeless son in CA
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ – For their fundraiser on June 16
- A reduction in police shootings and justice in those cases
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Out of control pandemic surges in India and Brazil
- Improved vaccine participation
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for all with compromised health.
- A swift comeback from the COVID-19 economy.
- The continued safety of our heroic health care workers