TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
March 9, 2022
- A friend had her baby!
- Touchstone has been awarded our first HCA Grant!
- Ukraine is still holding out.
- Spring Break is coming!
- The wonderful women who have poured into our lives
- A friend with diabetes related illness is doing better.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- CiViL Service Show Our Love project this month
- Photographers for Your Best Shot at beginning of April
- Staffing, students & supplies for CiViL school-based programs
- Touchstone counseling clients
- Protection for Melony as counseling is effective.
Comfort and Healing
- Continued success with a friend’s heart monitoring
- A friend is recovering from very painful back surgery.
- A friend is undergoing cancer treatment.
- Several friends with terminal cancer and their care givers
- People damaged by trauma
- Friends working on addiction recovery
- Supply chain issues, gas prices, and the economy
- Our enemies and persecutors
- The people of Ukraine
- Favor for a friend in search of new jobs
- Issues surrounding public vs charter schools
- That students in Juvenile detention will respond positively to those who visit them to bring help, hope, and the Gospel.
- A friend needs guidance and motivation regarding a creative idea.
- Our aging families
- Those with domestic violence, mental health, and other challenges
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ
- Denial vs blaming in education on history of race
- Threats to voting rights
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Safety for all as the Omicron surge dies down and restrictions are loosened
- Protection for children and those at risk
- Wise leadership and humble citizenry
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.