TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
March 24, 2021
- Several friends are doing well after recent surgeries.
- Jim is getting his 2nd COVID vaccine on Thursday.
- We have a opportunity to shoot a short video for our Big Payback presentation in May.
- Spring Break Show Our Love projects went well.
- Enterprise volunteers will be helping with this year’s Your Best Shot.
- We need 4 more volunteer photographers for Your Best Shot.
- Guidance and favor after submission of a Predators Grant
- Touchstone counseling clients and CiViL students
- A new Touchstone board member for late summer of early fall.
Comfort and Healing
- A friend’s bone graft needs to heal better.
- A friend’s new grandbaby is having health problems.
- A friend suffered a mild heart attack yesterday.
- A friend’s father’s health is failing.
- A friend is in the ICU w serious liver problems.
- A friend’s sister has undiagnosed health issues.
- A friend is recovering at home from a brain bleed.
- Friends and family members fighting COVID-19 and its after-effects.
- For all who struggle with the after-effects of trauma
- Our aging parents and friends who are vulnerable and often isolated due to health and safety concerns.
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- Anyone with domestic violence and mental health challenges.
- Recovery and a home for a friend’s homeless son.
- Several friends who need to find work
- An end to divisive misinformation that generates social conflict.
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ – especially students who are incarcerated
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Empathy regarding racial discrimination issues, especially by those who haven’t experienced discrimination.
- Racial equity and accountability in area schools
- Wisdom about loosening COVID-19 restrictions, especially in regards to Spring Break activities and the possibility of a resulting surge.
- Speedy vaccinations for all
- Rapid and successful vaccine distribution
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety for our heroic health care and essential workers