TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
March 17, 2021
- friend doing well after surgery.
- A friend is OK after car wreck.
- Touchstone welcomes our newest board member, Sarah James Myatt!
- One of this week’s Show Your Love service projects went very well.
- Several of our senior CiViL students girls to be CiViL interns when they graduate.
- We have had a positive response from several church partners about helping with the Show Our Love service project.
- One of our volunteers is taking strong leadership on Touchstone’s Fundraising Committee.
- Melony and Jim Weber look forward to seeing their grown children at Easter.
- We have set a date for Your Best Shot, our senior portrait initiative, as April 24.
- We are encouraged as friends and family receive COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Success for our Spring break Show Our Love projects
- We need 4 more volunteer photographers for Your Best Shot.
- Guidance and favor after submission of a Predators Grant
- Touchstone counseling clients and CiViL students
- New Touchstone board members
Comfort and Healing
- A friend’s father in nursing home care is not swallowing.
- A friend is in the ICU w serious liver problems.
- A friend recovering from hernia surgery.
- Young man with morbid bi-polar depression.
- A friend’s sister Toni has a spot on her lung.
- A friend’s brain bleed that resulted from a fall.
- The loved ones of several friends who passed away recently.
- Friends and family members fighting COVID-19 and its after-effects.
- For all who struggle with the after-effects of trauma
- Our aging parents and friends who are vulnerable and often isolated due to health and safety concerns.
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- Anyone with domestic violence and mental health challenges.
- Recovery and a home for a friend’s homeless son.
- Several friends who need to find work
- An end to divisive misinformation that generates social conflict.
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Empathy regarding racial discrimination issues, especially by those who haven’t experienced discrimination.
- Racial equity and accountability in area schools
- Wisdom about loosening COVID-19 restrictions, especially in regards to Spring Break activities and the possibility of a resulting surge.
- Speedy vaccinations for all
- Rapid and successful vaccine distribution
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety for our heroic health care and essential workers