TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
March 10, 2021
- This week’s beautiful, springlike weather
- Location approval for Your Best Shot, Touchstone’s senior photo initiative this April
- God is using Touchstone’s counseling clients!
- A friend’s AFib is under control, so she can return to cancer treatment.
- We have had great responses from individuals, businesses, and partner organizations for Show Our Love donations (personal items like soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, etc. to be distributed to needy students by school social workers).
- For the birth of a healthy baby boy to friends.
- Success for our Spring break Show Our Love projects
- Wisdom as CiViL adapts to the new, in-person school schedule
- Guidance and favor after submission of a Predators Grant
- Touchstone counseling clients and CiViL students
- New Touchstone board members
Comfort and Healing
- A friend undergoing hernia surgery on Monday, March 15.
- A friend with unspecified colon problems.
- A friend’s brain bleed that resulted from a fall.
- The loved ones of several friends who passed away recently.
- Friends and family members fighting COVID-19 and its after-effects.
- For all who struggle with the after-effects of trauma
- Our aging parents and friends who are vulnerable and often isolated due to health and safety concerns.
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- That a friend’s elderly father gets his 2nd shot soon.
- A friend contemplating life after being laid off
- Recovery and a home for a friend’s homeless son.
- That several friends of friends will come to the Lord
- Several friends who need to find work
- An end to divisive misinformation that generates social conflict.
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Empathy regarding racial discrimination issues, especially by those who haven’t experienced discrimination.
- Racial equity and accountability in area schools
- Wisdom about loosening COVID-19 restrictions.
- Speedy vaccinations for all
- Rapid and successful vaccine distribution
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety for our heroic health care and essential workers