TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
June 9, 2021
- The first draft of 2021/2022 CiViL Curriculum is done.
- We are making progress in bringing on needed staff and volunteers.
- A friend with cancer is doing better.
- We had good planning meetings with students and volunteers for Summer CiViL.
- In an immediate answer to prayer, God worked out logistics for an upcoming interview.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- That God would work through an upcoming interview.
- Plans for CiViL Summer and school programs in the Fall including staffing, training, and new volunteers
- Touchstone funding and grants
- New Touchstone board member for late summer or fall
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
- Remaining funding needed for water bottles, T-shirts, and other CiViL swag
- Guidance for Touchstone counseling clients
- That God would bring the new students he wants at Summer CiViL
Comfort and Healing
- A friend fell and sustained a broken arm and injured knee.
- Multiple friends battling cancer
- A friend needs a liver transplant right away
- Jim’s sister is still fighting a tenacious sinus/respiratory infection
- A friend’s sister has un-diagnosed health issues
- Friends fighting COVID-19 and after affects
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends and clients working on alcohol recovery
- A friend who starts jury duty this week and is caring for an injured sister.
- That a disabled friend be able to function and thrive in new program.
- Several friends seeking new direction in life
- Several friends who need jobs
- Anyone with domestic violence and mental health challenges
- A friend is working his way out of homelessness.
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ – For their fundraiser on June 16
- A reduction in police shootings and justice in those cases
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Out of control pandemic surges in Brazil, Peru, India, Japan, Vietnam
- Help and hope for teens who lost so much during the pandemic
- Vaccine participation and availability worldwide
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for all with compromised health.
- A swift comeback from the COVID-19 economy.
- The continued safety of our heroic health care workers