TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
June 30, 2021
- A friend received a desperately needed liver transplant.
- A friend’s new single is coming out soon.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- Guidance for Touchstone Tribute planning team
- Plans for CiViL school programs in the Fall including staffing, training, and new volunteers
- Touchstone funding and grants
- New Touchstone board member for late summer or fall
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
- Remaining funding needed for water bottles, T-shirts, and other CiViL swag
- Guidance for Touchstone counseling clients
- That God would bring the new students he wants at Summer CiViL
Comfort and Healing
- Continued healing for friend who fell and sustained several injuries
- Multiple friends battling cancer
- A friend recovering from liver transplant surgery
- Jim’s sister is still fighting a tenacious sinus/respiratory infection
- A friend’s sister has un-diagnosed health issues
- Friends fighting COVID-19 after affects
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends and clients working on alcohol recovery
- God’s guidance regarding a creative project of Jim’s
- Violence in Eswati (Swaziland)
- Guidance for a friend with a new vision for ministry
- An improved housing situation for a disabled friend
- A friend has grand jury duty, and it is intense.
- A friend need to schedule clients for July
- Anyone with domestic violence and mental health challenges
- A friend who is working his way out of homelessness.
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ – For their fundraiser today (June 16)
- A reduction in police shootings and justice in those cases
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Vaccines and wise leadership in countries with high COVID rates
- Protection from the dangerous new Delta variant
- Help and hope for teens who lost so much during the pandemic
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for all with compromised health and those unable to receive a vaccine
- A swift comeback from the COVID-19 economy.
- The continued safety of our heroic health care workers