TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
June 3, 2021
- Jim is glad to be back home after a vacation in the Smokey Mountains.
- Touchstone confirmed to provide CiViL in Nashville School for the Arts this Fall.
- A News interview w Melony & Michael Shaw this Friday
- CiViL-RT went very well last week. Good student involvement.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- Plans for CiViL Summer and school programs in the Fall including staffing, training, and new volunteers
- Touchstone funding and grants
- New Touchstone board member for late summer or fall
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
- Remaining funding needed for water bottles, T-shirts, and other CiViL swag
- Guidance for Touchstone counseling clients
- That God would bring the new students he wants at Summer CiViL
Comfort and Healing
- The family and friends of Jason Johnston on his recent passing
- Multiple friends battling cancer
- A friend needs a liver transplant right away
- Multiple friends are battling cancer.
- Jim’s sister is still fighting a tenacious sinus/respiratory infection
- Friends and TYRS clients who have lost loved ones recently
- A friend’s sister has un-diagnosed health issues
- Friends fighting COVID-19 and after affects
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends and clients working on alcohol recovery
- A friend who starts jury duty this week
- That a disabled friend be able to function and thrive in new program.
- Several friends seeking new direction in life
- Several friends who need jobs
- Anyone with domestic violence and mental health challenges
- A friend is working his way out of homelessness.
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ – For their fundraiser on June 16
- A reduction in police shootings and justice in those cases
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Out of control pandemic surges in Brazil, Peru, India, Japan, Vietnam
- Vaccine participation and availability worldwide
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for all with compromised health.
- A swift comeback from the COVID-19 economy.
- The continued safety of our heroic health care workers