TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
JUNE 24, 2020
- Jim’s knee is gradually getting better.
- Several friends have enjoyed significant improvement against COVID-19.
- We had a great time at Summer CiViL last week!
- We continue to receive donated items for our Big Blessing Benefit Sale in July.
- Website improvement is going well.
- Touchstone received welcome support from Cross Timbers Freewill Baptist Church this week!
- Protection, hope, wisdom, and positive change for our students in these difficult times.
- Success for our Shoe Drive June 8th – Aug 7 (New & gently used shoes as both fundraising and service project)
- Your Best Shot – a favorable response from photographers and students
- Guidance as we update our website this summer
- Touchstone needs new board members.
- CiViL needs more qualified, trained male volunteers
- Favor for Mel re: Rutgers SEL certification program
- Guidance as we mentoring several young people who are eager to make a difference.
COMFORT & HEALING
- Several friends with COVID-19, one still in critical condition
- For Melony’s recurring back pain
- For Jim’s leg injury
- For a friend’s brother who is undergoing cancer treatment
- For a friend with uterine cancer who will be having surgery in July
- For Youth For Christ Teen Moms, especially a young woman and her child who are both COVID-19 positive
- For a friend at the passing of her sister last week.
- For a friend with family struggles
- Justice and change for those oppressed in America
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive compassionate, uniting leadership toward justice, peace, and safety for all in America.
- Protection from a reopening and protest surge of COVID -19
- A Nashville record high in hospitalizations for COVID-19
- The revival that can come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.
- For the leadership of a partner organization as they make decisions pertaining to reopening.
- For friends who are struggling with a financial challenge
- For a friend who is attempting to put their financial house in order
- A friend who is in a difficult business situation.