TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
JULY 7, 2020
- Jim’s knee continues to heal.
- A friend battling COVID-19 is gradually improving.
- A friend’s son is getting married soon.
- We continue to receive donated items for our Big Blessing Benefit Sale in July and our CiViL Shoe Drive.
- Several churches have offered to help with our CiViL Shoe Drive.
- Melony is now enrolled in Rutgars University’s SEL Certification program.
- Safety for our students working in essential summer jobs
- Safety and success for a Summer CiViL bowling outing this week
- Success for our Shoe Drive June 8th – Aug 7 (New & gently used shoes as both fundraising and service project
- CiViL needs more qualified, trained male volunteers
- Touchstone needs several new board members.
- Guidance as we make plans for the uncertainties of the coming 2020/2021 school year.
- Guidance for Metro Nashville Public Schools as they navigate the COVID-19 landscape.
COMFORT & HEALING
- A friend is still in critical condition with COVID-19.
- For Melony’s recurring back pain
- For Jim’s leg injury
- For Speaker and author Tony Campolo who has had a stroke.
- For a friend who’s sister passed away unexpectedly last week.
- For a friends suffering from problems with an old surgery and related depression.
- For a friend recovering from a severe infection.
- For a friend with aggressive brain and thyroid cancer.
- For a friend’s brother who is undergoing cancer treatment is experiencing extreme agitation.
- For two friends with mental health issues.
- For a friend whose active alcoholism is causing problems.
- Justice and change for those oppressed in America
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive compassionate, uniting leadership toward justice, peace, and safety for all in America.
- Protection from the current surge of COVID -19.
- The revival that can come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose businesses and jobs are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.
- For the leadership of a partner organization as they make decisions pertaining to reopening.
- For a friend who is attempting to put their financial house in order.
- A friend who is in a stressful business situation.
- A friend waiting to hear back after a job application.is no
- Wisdom for a friend who will be deciding when to move back to New York
- God’s guidance in the coming primary and general elections