TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
JULY 14, 2020
Summer CiViL bowling night went great. So much fun and 3 new students!
A friend we’ve been praying for got a job.
- We welcome Susanne Frensley back to the Touchstone Board of Directors.
- We continue to receive donated items for our Big Blessing Benefit Sale and our CiViL Shoe Drive.
- We have a new Junior Intern for the coming year.
- A friend has recovered from several major illnesses this year.
- A friend’s refinance paperwork has been accepted.
Jim’s knee continues to heal.
- Safety for our students working in essential summer jobs
- Success for our Shoe Drive June 8th – Aug 7 (New & gently used shoes as both fundraising and service project
- CiViL needs more qualified, trained male volunteers
- Touchstone needs several new board members.
- Guidance as we make plans with school officials for the coming school year.
- COMFORT & HEALING
- A friend is still in critical condition with COVID-19.
- For Melony’s recurring back pain and dental issues
- For Jim’s leg injury
- For a friend who’s mother passed last week.
- For a friend who’s sister passed away unexpectedly.
- For a friend with aggressive brain and thyroid cancer.
- For a friend’s brother who is undergoing cancer treatment is experiencing extreme mood and behavior issues.
- For a friend whose active alcoholism is causing problems.
- Justice and change for those oppressed in America
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive compassionate, uniting leadership toward justice, peace, and safety for all in America.
- A friend who is in a stressful business situation.
- Wisdom for a friend who will be deciding when to move back to New York.
- God’s guidance in the coming primary and general elections.
COVID-19Protection from the current surge of COVID -19.
The revival that can come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
Protection for friends with compromised health.
All of those whose businesses and jobs are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
The safety of our heroic health care workers.
Wisdom for friends whose wedding plans keep changing due to the virus.