TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
JULY 1, 2020
- Jim’s knee is getting better.
- A friend has recovered from COVID-19.
- Summer CiViL in the Park drew some positive attention from onlookers last week.
- We continue to receive donated items for our Big Blessing Benefit Sale in July and our CiViL Shoe Drive.
- Melony was accepted into Rutgars University’s SEL Certification program.
- A friend entered a song into a song contest for the first time ever.
- We are making progress on website updates and improvements.
- A friend’s brother who is fighting cancer has an improved outlook.
- Encouragement for our students who were counting on a return to fall high school sports and just found out that they will be postponed.
- Success for our Shoe Drive June 8th – Aug 7 (New & gently used shoes as both fundraising and service project)
- Your Best Shot – a favorable response from photographers and students
- Guidance as we update our website this summer
- CiViL needs more qualified, trained male volunteers
- Guidance as we make plans for the uncertainties of the coming 2020/2021 school year.
COMFORT & HEALING
- A friend is still in critical condition with COVID-19.
- Melony’s mother fell and hit her head on Tuesday.
- For Melony’s recurring back pain
- For Jim’s leg injury
- For a friend who’s sister passed away unexpectedly last week.
- For a friends suffering from problems with an old surgery and related depression.
- For a friend recovering from a severe infection.
- For a friend with aggressive brain and thyroid cancer.
- For a friend’s brother who is undergoing cancer treatment.
- Justice and change for those oppressed in America
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive compassionate, uniting leadership toward justice, peace, and safety for all in America.
- Protection from the current surge of COVID -19.
- Protection for Melony’s mother after the a COVID-19 diagnosis among the staff at her assisted living facility.
- The revival that can come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose businesses and jobs are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.
- For the leadership of a partner organization as they make decisions pertaining to reopening.
- For a friend who is attempting to put their financial house in order.
- A friend who is in a difficult business situation.
- A friend waiting to hear back after a job application.