TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
JANUARY 27, 2021
- For the new middle school group at CiViL-Rocketown
- Several friends recovering with COVID-19 are feeling better.
- For a somewhat calmer national situation
- For Touchstone’s Champions (donors, volunteers, board members, prayer team, etc.)
- A former student needs a place to live and restoration of family relationships.
- Guidance and favor in applying for the PPPL “Second draw” and a Predators Grant
- For CiViL Groups meetings which are starting back
- Touchstone counseling clients
- New Touchstone board members
- 2021 Budget, fund raising, and program planning
Comfort and Healing
- A friend has been laid off after 26 years
- Young man with an ongoing struggle against suicidal thoughts
- Melony’s continued healing
- A friend with brain cancer is getting worse – more confused and physically debilitated.
- Friends and family members fighting COVID-19 and its after-effects.
- For all who struggle with the after-effects of trauma
- Our aging parents and friends who are vulnerable and often isolated due to health and safety concerns.
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- Melony traveling to AL on Saturday
- Alabama tornado survivors
- That congress work together toward the good of the country
- That the impeachment doesn’t stop positive progress
- Wisdom, patience, and discretion on social media
- Recovery and a home for a friend’s homeless son.
- That several friends of friends will come to the Lord
- Several friends who need to find work
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Rocketown – is seeking a partnership to provide counseling for students.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ staff has regional training this week.
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Improved vaccine distribution
- Missionary friends Spain where they are experiencing an 80% COVID rate
- Overwhelmed hospitals in many places,
- Rapid and successful vaccine distribution
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety for our heroic health care worker