TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
JANUARY 20, 2021
- We had an excellent MLK Day CiViL Service & CiViL Liberties event!
- We love serving the children of CiViL alums!
- Several family members have been vaccinated.
- We are hearing good responses by youth leaders to some of our CiViL curricula.
- Thank God for a safe inauguration ceremony.
- Guidance and favor in applying for the PPPL “Second draw” and a Predators Grant
- For CiViL Groups meetings which are starting back
- Touchstone counseling clients
- New Touchstone board members
- 2021 Budget, fund raising, and program planning
Comfort and Healing
- A young man struggling w suicidal thoughts and needs a place in a mental health facility.
- Continued healing for Melony after dental surgery
- We continue to see friends and family members fighting COVID-19 and its after-effects.
- For residents & businesses of Downtown Nashville who are affected by the Christmas Day bombing.
- For all who struggle with the after-effects of trauma
- Successful therapy and quality of life for a friend with brain cancer
- Our aging parents and friends who are vulnerable and often isolated due to health and safety concerns.
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- Wisdom, patience, and discretion on social media
- That God will provide for a friend’s homeless son, living in a tent on the West Coast, along with comfort for his family.
- That several friends of friends will come to the Lord
- Several friends need to find work
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Rocketown – is seeking a partnership to provide counseling for students.
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ staff has regional training this week.
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Mercy for the Winter surge and wisdom regarding its causes
- Overwhelmed hospitals in many places,
- Rapid and successful vaccine distribution
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety for our heroic health care workers