TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
January 12, 2022
- Touchstone Fourth Quarter donations were the highest in the past 4 years!
- We enjoyed meeting a new student at Hillwood CiViL Group.
- Our plans for the MLK Day Let Freedom Ring Trip to Chattanooga are going well.
- A friend’s mom is moving back to assisted living on Thursday after hospital & rehab care from two “mini-strokes”.
- A very successful counseling relationship
- We will have a new intern once Belmont University starts back.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- Alignment of schedules between interns, staff, volunteers, and schools
- MLK Day Trip plans, safety, & weather
- Favor for an HCA Grant
- Several other unnamed fundraising initiatives
- Staffing, students & supplies for CiViL school-based programs
- Touchstone counseling clients
- Protection for Melony as counseling is effective.
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
Comfort and Healing
- A friend’s heart arrhythmia procedure this morning
- Many friends are being exposed to and diagnosed with COVID during the post-holiday surge.
- A friend’s mother is recovering from “mini-strokes” and will need constant care going forward.
- A friend has terminal cancer
- A friend is starting chemo for breast cancer
- A friend is at the end stages of lung cancer. Pray for her loved ones and caretakers.
- Friends grieving broken families and lost loved ones
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends working on addiction recovery
- A friend is job hunting
- A friend needs guidance regarding a creative idea.
- Those suffering from disasters
- Our aging families
- Guidance for friends planning a building project.
- Those with domestic violence, mental health, and other challenges
- Peace & safety for American democracy in 2022
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ
- Denial vs blaming in education on history of race
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- A quick end to the holiday Omicron surge
- Wise leadership and humble citizens
- Protection for those w compromised immune systems
- Stamina and safety for all health care workers
- The revival that could come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance