TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
February 9, 2022
- The post-holiday Omicron variant surge infection rate seems to be dying down.
- A friend has an exciting new opportunity.
- This delightfully clear, warm (for February) weather.
- The CiViL Service segment of Scott Hamilton’s Good People has been released! View it at https://ondemand.klove.com/live/mainstage/good_people_episode_3 (Just set up a free account.)
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- Preparations for the CiViL Liberties Chattanooga Trip on February 19
- Guidance during Touchstone’s Board Meeting on February 26
- CiViL Service Show Our Love project this month
- Favor for an HCA Grant and several other unnamed fundraising initiatives
- Staffing, students & supplies for CiViL school-based programs
- Touchstone counseling clients
- Protection for Melony as counseling is effective.
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
Comfort and Healing
- A friend who is very sick with diabetes related illness.
- Melony’s brother’s hearing loss
- A friend has terminal cancer
- A friend is at the end stages of lung cancer. Pray for her loved ones and caretakers.
- A friend is undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer
- Friends grieving broken families and lost loved ones
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends working on addiction recovery
- That students in Juvenile detention will respond positively to those who visit them to bring help, hope, and the Gospel.
- Survivors of recent disasters, including multiple typhoons in Mozambique
- A friend is job hunting
- A friend needs guidance regarding a creative idea.
- Our aging families
- Guidance for friends planning a new project.
- Those with domestic violence, mental health, and other challenges
- Peace & safety for American democracy in 2022
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ
- Denial vs blaming in education on history of race
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Wise leadership and humble citizens
- Protection for those w compromised immune systems
- Stamina and safety for all health care workers
- The revival that could come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance