TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
FEBRUARY 3, 2021
- Melony arrived home safely from AL.
- For the wonderful social worker at Melony’s dad’s nursing home
- Melony is healing from dental surgery.
- COVID rates are going down.
- We have two new fundraising campaigns initiated by our champions.
- We received a positive response to our offer of collaboration for our coming Show Our Love campaign
- A safe return for students and teachers to in-person school in Metro Nashville
- CiViL students who have lost interest
- A former student who needs a place to live and restoration of family relationships.
- Guidance and favor in applying for the PPPL “Second draw” and a Predators Grant
- Touchstone counseling clients
- New Touchstone board members
- 2021 Budget, fund raising, and program planning
Comfort and Healing
- A friend and their family at the loss of their son
- A friend who is receiving hospice care at home – and for his heroic caretaking wife
- A friend has been laid off after 26 years
- Young man with an ongoing struggle against suicidal thoughts
- Melony’s continued healing
- Friends and family members fighting COVID-19 and its after-effects.
- For all who struggle with the after-effects of trauma
- Our aging parents and friends who are vulnerable and often isolated due to health and safety concerns.
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- Alabama tornado survivors
- Recovery and a home for a friend’s homeless son.
- That several friends of friends will come to the Lord
- Several friends who need to find work
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Rocketown – is seeking a partnership to provide counseling for students.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ staff has regional training this week.
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Improved vaccine distribution
- Rapid and successful vaccine distribution
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety for our heroic health care and essential workers