TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
FEBRUARY 24, 2021
- A friend starts an exciting new job on Thursday.
- Jim & Melony have scheduled their first vaccinations.
- We enjoyed the snow, but we love the is week’s warm weather!
- We learned that an unexpected major donation is coming.
- Melony was asked to speak in some college classes.
- We had a good board meeting last Sat.
- Melony has four assignments due Thursday night.
- The Touchstone Board has a budget meeting this Saturday.
- Wisdom as CiViL adapts to the new, in-person school schedule
- Guidance and favor after submission of a Predators Grant
- Touchstone counseling clients and CiViL students
- New Touchstone board members
Comfort and Healing
- A friend who was injured in a fall on the ice.
- A friend seeking medical help about a stomach issue.
- Healing for Jim’s sprained thumb.
- The family of friend who died of COVID-19.
- A friend who is in the final stages of brain cancer
- A friend has been laid off after 26 years
- A oung man with an ongoing struggle against suicidal thoughts
- Melony’s continued healing
- Friends and family members fighting COVID-19 and its after-effects.
- For all who struggle with the after-effects of trauma
- Our aging parents and friends who are vulnerable and often isolated due to health and safety concerns.
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- That a friend’s elderly father gets his 2nd shot soon.
- Recovery and a home for a friend’s homeless son.
- That several friends of friends will come to the Lord
- Several friends who need to find work
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Improved vaccine distribution
- Rapid and successful vaccine distribution
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety for our heroic health care and essential workers