TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
February 2, 2022
- It feels good to get back to a normal routine after holidays, snow days, and funerals.
- We have had good CiViL Groups this week.
- A friend’s dog survived it’s own poor eating choices.
- We got a request for more information from the HCA Grant.
- Several friends who had COVID-19 have recovered.
- The Omicron surge in the USA seems to have peaked.
- A friend is a finalist in the Songwriter University song contest.
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church, one of Touchstone’s partner organizations, is growing.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- Preparations for the CiViL Liberties Chattanooga Trip on February 19
- CiViL Service Show Our Love project this month
- Favor for an HCA Grant and several other unnamed fundraising initiatives
- Staffing, students & supplies for CiViL school-based programs
- Touchstone counseling clients
- Protection for Melony as counseling is effective.
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
Comfort and Healing
- The family of Rosedelia Rios who passed last week.
- Melony & family at the passing of her mother Shirley Pugh
- A friend who is very sick with diabetes related illness.
- Melony’s brother’s hearing loss
- The family of Jim’s niece whose father-in-law died of COVID.
- Several more friends and family members who have been diagnosed with COVID.
- A friend is recovering from three strokes and has been moved to nursing care.
- A friend has terminal cancer
- A friend is undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer
- A friend is at the end stages of lung cancer. Pray for her loved ones and caretakers.
- Friends grieving broken families and lost loved ones
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends working on addiction recovery
- Juvenile detention kids are very lost, but they are responding to their Youth For Christ visitors. Pray for more positive responses.
- Typhoon survivors in Mozambique have a new storm coming soon
- Survivors of recent disasters
- A friend is job hunting
- A friend needs guidance regarding a creative idea.
- Those suffering from disasters
- Our aging families
- Guidance for friends planning a building project.
- Those with domestic violence, mental health, and other challenges
- Peace & safety for American democracy in 2022
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ
- Denial vs blaming in education on history of race
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- A quick end to the holiday Omicron surge
- Wise leadership and humble citizens
- Protection for those w compromised immune systems
- Stamina and safety for all health care workers
- The revival that could come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance