TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
DECEMBER 9, 2020
- Tom has recovered sufficiently from COVID-19 to go home from the hospital!
- A warm house on cold days.
- Some CiViL boys and I will take holiday cards to the neighborhood in which we normally hav our caroling service project.
- A friend’s homeowners association meeting resolved to reasonable conclusion.
- Touchstone’s PPPL forgiveness application has been sent to the SBA.
- Our students who have 1 week left in the semester.
- Healing and growth for Touchstone’s counseling clients
- Touchstone Tribute Plans watch parties
- Provision for 2020 4th Qtr finances: Touchstone still needs to raise about $60,000 during 4th Quarter to make our 2020 budget.
- Touchstone needs several new board members.
- High rates of truancy and juvenile crime.
- 2021 Budget planning
Comfort and Healing
- For John and several others who are fighting COVID-19.
- Protection for a friends mom. COVID infection rate is very high in her living facility.
- A friend with colon cancer is enduring very expensive and difficult treatment and by himself.
- The 11 yr old child of a CiViL alum, recovering from sexual abuse by a family friend
- Successful therapy and quality of life for a friend with brain cancer
- Our aging parents and friends
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- A friend who has had a year of losses
- Guidance for a friend who will be needing a new place to live.
- That God will provide for a friend’s homeless son, living in a tent on the West Coast, along with comfort for his family.
- That a friend’s house would sell
- That several friends of friends will come to the Lord
- Several friends who need to find work
- The emotional burden of crisis, isolation – especially during the holidays
- A peaceful and just post-election transition of power
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ staff has regional training this week.
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Mercy for the coming Winter surge.
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.