TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
December 8, 2021
- Three more of the kidnapped Haiti missionaries have been released.
- Lori Loving had a birthday on Saturday!
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- Challenges forming groups at one of our schools.
- Senior students are really stressed academically, and some have given up.
- A recent grant funding request
- Touchstone 4th Qtr Fundraiser
- Touchstone counseling clients
- Plans and staffing for CiViL school programs
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
Comfort and Healing
- Melony’s mother is in the hospital due to complications of COPD.
- Client’s father with skin cancer received bad oncology report
- Several students are grieving heavily, do to loss of loved ones.
- A friend’s heart arrhythmia procedure on Jan 12
- A friend’s family in the pain of divorce.
- A friend undergoing painful physical therapy after a knee replacement
- Friends grieving broken families and lost loved ones
- A friend battling cancer is not doing well.
- A friend is recovering from major shoulder surgery.
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends working on addiction recovery
- A friend is job hunting.
- A friend needs guidance regarding a creative idea.
- Political tension and conflict within the American church
- The kidnapped missionaries in Haiti
- Those suffering from disasters (hurricane, floods, drought, fires, earthquakes, and war)
- Our aging families
- Guidance for friends planning a building project.
- Those with domestic violence, mental health, and other challenges
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ
- Denial vs blaming in education on history of race
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Concerns about the new variant
- Wise leadership on masking and vaccine requirements
- Protection for those w compromised immune systems
- Stamina and safety for all health care workers
- The revival that could come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance