TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
December 23, 2021
- Jim’s sister Meg is cancer free!
- Alex & Mae are with us
- For Alex on his 27th birthday!
- Jesus’ Nativity
- Melony’s mom is back at her assisted living facility.
- The poems for Jim’s 2nd poetry book are finished.
- A friend agreed to provide cover art for one of Jim’s poetry books.
- The Haitian missionary hostages have all been released!
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- Rest & refreshment for staff, volunteers & students
- 4th Quarter fund raising drive
- An HCA Grant
- Several other unnamed fundraising initiatives
- Staffing, students & supplies for CiViL school-based programs
- Touchstone counseling clients
- Protection for Melony as counseling is effective.
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
Comfort and Healing
- Friends and loved ones of Randy Yarbrough after his passing from cancer
- A aging friend is confused, obstinate, and sometimes manipulative.
- COVID-19 safety for several health compromised friends during the holidays
- A friend has breast cancer
- A friend is at the end stages of lung cancer. Pray for her loved ones and caretakers.
- A friend’s heart arrhythmia procedure on Jan 12
- Friends grieving broken families and lost loved ones
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends working on addiction recovery
A friend has an untreatable form of cancer
- A friend is job hunting
- A friend needs guidance regarding a creative idea.
- Traveling mercies during the holidays
- Those suffering from disasters (tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, drought, fires, earthquakes, and war)
- Our aging families
- Guidance for friends planning a building project.
- Those with domestic violence, mental health, and other challenges
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ
- Denial vs blaming in education on history of race
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Concerns about the Omicron variant
- Wise leadership and humble citizens
- Protection for those w compromised immune systems
- Stamina and safety for all health care workers
- The revival that could come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance