TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
December 15, 2021
- Last week’s movie event was so much fun!
- We had a great time on our CiViL Service Caroling Project!
- Touchstone received several large donations this week.
- Thanks that we are safe from the recent tornadoes.
- We had a really good board meeting last week.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- Our students have mid-terms this week.
- Many seniors are really stressed and some giving up.
- Jim is speaking at Rocketown Family Dinner this week
- Touchstone’s 4th Quarter fundraising drive
- Several other unnamed fundraising initiatives
- Touchstone counseling clients
- CiViL students who engage in unhealthy relationship patterns
Comfort and Healing
- Melony’s mother will leave rehab soon.
- A friend has an untreatable form of cancer
- A friend has breast cancer
- A friend is at the end stages of lung cancer. Pray for her loved ones and caretakers.
- A friend with cancer is receiving hospice care.
- Several students are grieving heavily, do to loss of loved ones.
- A friend’s heart arrhythmia procedure on Jan 12
- A friend’s family in the pain of divorce.
- A friend undergoing painful physical therapy after a knee replacement
- Friends grieving broken families and lost loved ones
- A friend is recovering from major shoulder surgery.
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends working on addiction recovery
- A friend is job hunting and has an interview today.
- A friend needs guidance regarding a creative idea.
- Political tension and conflict within the American church
- The kidnapped missionaries in Haiti
- Those suffering from disasters (hurricane, floods, drought, fires, earthquakes, and war)
- Our aging families
- Guidance for friends planning a building project.
- Those with domestic violence, mental health, and other challenges
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Youth For Christ
- Denial vs blaming in education on history of race
- Threats to voting rights
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Concerns about the Omicron variant
- Wise leadership on all protection requirements
- Protection for those w compromised immune systems
- Stamina and safety for all health care workers
- The revival that could come from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance