TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
DECEMBER 30, 2020
- For the gift of Jesus!
- For a restful, joyful holiday.
- That no one was killed in the Christmas Day bombing.
- Friends who have been trying to sell their house have a contract on it.
- A friend is home safe and healthy from holiday travels.
- Several friends are winning their battles with COVID-19.
- Touchstone end-of-year giving
- Touchstone counseling clients
- New Touchstone board members
- 2021 Budget and program planning
Comfort and Healing
- Continued healing for Melony from her dental surgery on December 17.
- We have several friends and family members fighting COVID-19 and its after-effects.
- For residents & businesses of Downtown Nashville who are affected by the Christmas Day bombing.
- A friend with colon cancer is enduring very expensive and difficult treatment and by himself.
- The 11 yr old child of a CiViL alum, recovering from sexual abuse by a family friend
- Successful therapy and quality of life for a friend with brain cancer
- Our aging parents and friends
- A friend working on alcohol recovery
- That God will provide for a friend’s homeless son, living in a tent on the West Coast, along with comfort for his family.
- That several friends of friends will come to the Lord
- Several friends need to find work
- The emotional burden of crisis, isolation – especially during the holidays
- A peaceful and just post-election transition of power
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ staff has regional training this week.
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Mercy for the Winter surge.
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers