TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
AUGUST 11, 2020
- A friend’s wedding went very well.
- Jim has a short road trip on Thursday.
- A friend is moving from cancer treatment to a skilled nursing home.
- Fred Reyes is improving and has moved to rehab facility.
- Touchstone made several great new contacts this week.
- A friend’s legal process is complete.
- Students – emotional state, ward off discouragement, challenging circumstances.
- Teachers – making online school work
- Neighborhood CiViL plans
- Shoe drive extending through Aug 23rd.
- We need several new board members.
- Need more qualified, trained male volunteers
- Plans for our online Touchstone Tribute – probably in October
Touchstone’s Partner Organizations
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Hillsboro High School
- Overton High School
- Hillwood High School
- Oliver Middle School
- Belmont University
- Lipscomb University
- Nashville Youth For Christ – ministry to incarcerated youth
Comfort and Healing
- A friend is dying of brain cancer.
- Comfort for a friend at the sudden loss of her daughter
- A friend has a mass in his lung.
- Continued healing for Jim’s knee.
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- The anti-racism movement
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for friends with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.
- Wisdom & guidance for safety in going back to schools
- Wisdom for a friend about employment and when to move back to NYC.
- A friend needs expensive dental work.
- Friend who is working on addiction recovery.
- A friend wants restoration of relationship with his brother.
- The wedding of a CiViL graduate on Aug 14
- Safety for several friends visiting family.
- General elections