TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
August 10, 2022
- A friend had successful bladder surgery.
- A friend’s premature newborn great nephew Cannon is doing well.
- A friend’s father celebrated his 89th birthday.
- A friend’s knee arthritis is doing well.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- TYRS needs various kinds of volunteers.
- Guidance as we apply for a Spotlight Foundation grant
- New office space for Touchstone
- Favor from the Impact 100 Giving Circle Grant
- CiViL Schedule and staffing plans for upcoming school programs
- 2022 Tribute at Nissan Stadium planning & sponsors – Save the Date: Thurs. Oct. 20
- Favor from HCA & Titans corporate sponsorship for the Tribute
- Collaboration & sponsorship from local businesses
- Possible collaboration with an organization similar to Touchstone
- All our CiViL students
- Touchstone counseling clients
- Protection for Touchstone staff
Comfort and Healing
- The family of Dee White as he approaches the last days in hospice care
- That a friend’s premature newborn great nephew will be able to go home this week.
- Peace for a friend overwhelmed by physical illness and parent care issues.
- A positive prognosis for a friend after bladder cancer surgery
- A friend recovering from a fall and surgical complications
- A new friend and co-writer of Jim’s in Finland is having vocal surgery soon.
- Friends recovering from bladder surgery, heart surgery, spinal surgery, a cycling accident, and past trauma
- Friends fighting COVID, heart problems, ovarian cancer, eye cancer, lymphoma, lung cancer, brain tumor, family or personal addiction, sickle cell anemia, arthritis
- A Couple going though fertility treatment process
- A friend caring for a relative in their last days
- Jim’s dad may need nursing home care soon.
- A friend is making big decisions regarding a building plan.
- Safety for friends who are traveling
- Multiple friends are seeking new jobs
- Direction for the Drumwright musical
- That students in Juvenile detention will respond positively to those who visit them to bring help, hope, and the Gospel.
- Our aging families
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Mission Discovery
- Youth for Christ
Higher Education – Interns:
- Belmont University
- Lipscomb University
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car & Foundation
- HCA Healthcare Foundation
Metro Nashville Public Schools:
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Nashville School of the Arts
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Mission Development International
- Mission Increase Foundation
- Mid-term elections
- The Monkey Pox epidemic
- Flood survivors in Kentucky
- Protection from politicization of the church
- Justice, repentance & change in organizations who have tolerated and harbored sexual abusers
- Justice for all involved in the January 6 insurrection
- Protection from political persecution in N Mozambique
- The predicted recession and our preparedness for it
- Our enemies and persecutors
- Protection and provision for the people of Ukraine
- Those with domestic violence, mental health, and other challenges
- Racial Justice
- COVID-19 – – Rising rates of the BA.5 variant
- Gun violence and reform