TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
April 7, 2021
- Weber family visits in Alabama and Knoxville – Great having Alex with us & hugging loved ones.
- For the life and redemption of Gaines Pugh
- That the Spring Break COVID surge has been small, so far
- Getting a front-row seat in watching God work in the lives of those who TYRS’s ministry touches.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- YOUR BEST SHOT Senior Portrait event on April 24 – Need 2 more photographers
- Favor with the Predators Foundation for a grant
- Touchstone counseling clients & CiViL students
- New Touchstone board member for late summer or fall
- A specific CiViL student who is engaged in unhealthy relationship patterns
Comfort and Healing
- The family of Gaines Pugh who passed last Wednesday
- Friends and TYRS clients who have lost loved ones recently
- The friends & families of those killed in the recent flooding here
- An area of Melony’s jaw needs to heal better
- Gamal Harris still in hospitalized, but better
- A friend’s sister has un-diagnosed health issues
- A friend’s mother recovering from a brain bleed at home
- Friends fighting COVID-19 and after affects
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends and clients working on alcohol recovery
- Those who suffered tornado and flood damage
- A friend needs new employment in the Fall
- Travel mercies for a friend on Wednesday
- Anyone with domestic violence and mental health challenges
- A friend’s homeless son in CA
- Our friends who need jobs
- Divisive misinformation that generates social media drama.
- The flood of minors at the southern boarder.
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ – incarcerated students
- Threats to voting rights
- Justice in the Chauvin murder trial
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Improved vaccine distribution
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for all with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.