TOUCHSTONE PRAYER LIST
April 14, 2021
- Jim’s dad turned 100!
- A friend’s dental work is progressing.
- Jim’s song “Old Range Cowboy” won Traditional Western Song of the Year.
- The Village Chapel youth group did a great job collecting personal toiletry items for CiViL’s Show Our Love project.
- We had good CiViL Groups meetings with students this week.
- We are grateful for our wonderful volunteers.
- A CiViL student had successful corrective heart surgery this week.
Touchstone Events, Programs & Services
- YOUR BEST SHOT Senior Portrait event on April 24 – Need everything confirmed with students, photographers and volunteers
- Touchstone counseling clients & CiViL students
- New Touchstone board member for late summer or fall
- A CiViL student who is engaged in unhealthy relationship patterns
- Funding for CiViL water bottles, T-shirts, and other CiViL items
Comfort and Healing
- The family of a 3 year old killed this week by gun violence
- A friend on the death of their mother last week
- Knoxville Austin East Magnet School families after yesterday’s shooting
- The family, friends and students of beloved teacher who died last Thursday
- A friend who is undergoing chemo for colon cancer
- Two friends diagnosed with breast cancer, one having a bilateral complete mastectomy
- A friend found another hernia lump near surgical site
- A friend recovering from cataract surgery
- The family of Gaines Pugh who passed two weeks ago.
- Friends and TYRS clients who have lost loved ones recently
- The friends & families of those killed in the recent flooding here
- A friend who is hospitalized with liver problems
- A friend’s sister has un-diagnosed health issues
- Friends fighting COVID-19 and after affects
- For people damaged by trauma
- Friends and clients working on alcohol recovery
- Protection for missionary friends due to rebel violence in their area of Mozambique
- Those who suffered tornado and flood damage
- A friend needs new employment in the Fall
- Travel mercies for a friend on Wednesday
- Anyone with domestic violence and mental health challenges
- A friend’s homeless son in CA
- Our friends who need jobs
- Divisive misinformation that generates social media drama.
- The flood of minors at the southern boarder.
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- The Village Chapel
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Overton High
- Oliver Middle
- Hillsboro High
- Hillwood High
- Youth For Christ – incarcerated students
- Threats to voting rights
- Justice in the Chauvin murder trial and other racially-related deaths
- Racial accountability at private schools
- Justice for people of color
- Repentance by oppressors and complicit bystanders
- Positive leadership
- Progress in anti-racism movement
- Social media conflict over race and other justice issues.
- Improved vaccine distribution
- The revival that comes from our cries to God for help, hope, mercy, and repentance.
- Protection for all with compromised health.
- All of those whose livelihoods are threatened by the COVID-19 economy.
- The safety of our heroic health care workers.